Tuesday 2 April 2013

Court Day, for now, April 19th

So, everything is going well.  Still have my sinusitis, and it is so painful, but administration wise, it is going well. We are kind of broke, because everything cost a lot and we need to pay here and in Canada and here, even if the country is poor, it is more expensive. Go figure.  So we are stuck in this no man's land for a month. At least in Kiev, we had things to do and to visit. Here.... Noooooooooothing.

For now, the court day is April 19th, in Ukraine, everything can change, but for now, it is the date.

Our translator who was living with us until now, just left, she was adorable and super good at her job, but living with someone and paying all their expenses is rather difficult after a while.

Here is my little boy, but until the adoption is legal, I do not want to post pictures of him. We are still in the middle of it and it is very stressful, but suffice to say, I am in love. He is a strong little boy with a big temper and he knows what he want.  (Or don't want).  We are going to see him everyday.  Lots of adorable kids in the orphanages. It is heartbreaking and I wish I could take them all.

Thank you for your thoughts and your prayers, I will keep in touch,

Nini xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment