Friday 5 April 2013

Exhausted

Wow we are are tired. Exhausted. I don't know why today I feel it more than yesterday. Maybe the sinus infection that I have for days or I guess I just miss home and my doggies and a normal life. It has been and still is such a roll coaster since we left with non-stop traveling, by plane, by train, by car, the stress is overwhelming. We are waiting for the court day, being afraid that something would go wrong...But everything will go just fine !
 I would not say no to a bath, but no tub and we would LOVE to watch a movie in English or read something in French or English. Of course we took books, but we read it all already.
Beware if you need to go to the bathroom during the night, no more water at night. That makes the mini bathroom smell icky all the time, yuck !
Well, I just packed some lollipops for the children tomorrow and balloons, and a banana for my little boy and a juice. Tomorrow is another day....
Thank you for reading,
Nini

No comments:

Post a Comment