Sunday 4 November 2012

I need to remember...



  • Be sure to tell the bank we will be in Ukraine for a couple of weeks
  • Buy medicine, (a lot)!
  • A little space heater ( yes, yes, a must for me)
  • Take good shoes (Aka my ugly new boots)
  • Washers boil clothes, leave your BCBG clothes home
  • Actually don't take anything expensive
  • Buy food for the dogs for more than a month (wouaf) !
  • Buy Kleenexes and toilet paper because they are very expensive there and no paper in the public toilet ( yuck)
  • Don't drink water, ever, don't brush your teeth with the water, boil everything...
  • Take internet cables
  • Power Converters
  • Bring presents for the children and the people who take care of them
  • My warm PJ, my warm everything
Okay, That is what I remember for now...

2 comments:

  1. We are looking forward to following your dream which is about to become true.
    You two Will make super parents. Good Luck. Bisous Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much !!!!! It means a lot !
    Lots of love,

    Nini and Georgy xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete